If you’re anything like me- then you love the holidays – BUT hosting or coming up with the perfect app to bring to parties can be super stressful, no?
Well, I don’t claim to be Giadia 2.0- BUT – this Wifey Pimento Cheese Dip is both a party vixen and brunch bombshell all rolled into one.
Bring/Serve the dip and take your Grilled Cheese Sando to the next level by stuffing bread with the WPCD the next day. Either way- everyone wins.
AND if you care- my recipe is a healthier version…so you can indulge guilt free.
What You Need:
For The Pimento Cheese Dip-
- 2 cups light cheddar or mixed light cheese blend
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup light mayo
- 1/2 a small jar of pimentos – diced- with liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce of choice
- salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
What To Do:
- mix all the above together until it’s a big bowl of awesome
- serve with: celery, corn chips, chips or crackers
The Day After:
- warm butter in a pan
- place two slices of bread and coat
- take a scoop of Wifey Pimento Cheese and put it in the middle of a slice
- cover with the other slice
- flip back and forth until each side is browned
- enjoy and make more
NEED MORE HELP ? CHECK OUT THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO: