WHOOPS- this Wifey was so busy that she forgot to post this totally killer Kale side dish recipe!!
Whateves, right? This dish works for any day of the week, holiday or not.
Disclaimer- it’s not healthy. At all. But, it’s a no-fail crowd pleaser and sometimes that’s more important.
My Aunt Judy’s spinach casserole was the muse for this meal and I added my own little Wifey twist.
This also makes a real serious dip if you wanna serve it with tortilla chips- carb city, population- your guests!
What You Need/Shopping List:
- 4 laughing cow swiss cheese triangles
- 1/4 cup of goat cheese
- 1 bag of swiss cheese
- a cup of Emmental cheese
- 1 bag of frozen kale, thawed and drained
- a stick of butter
- a cup of mayo
- a medium yellow onion, chopped
- two eggs
- a bag of stuffing mix
- a can or box of cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- a baking safe dish
What To Do:
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in a large bowl dump the; swiss, emmental, goat and laughing cow cheeses, mayo, eggs, onion and soup, mix with hands- until its one big mess.
- add a tsp of salt and pepper, mix and repeat
- put butter into the microwave to melt (for around :15 seconds)
- dump stuffing mix into a separate bowl, and pour butter into mix, combine
- slowly add a little stuffing mix to the other mix a bit at a time until it’s all combined- saving about a half cup to crumble on top.
- spoon mixture into baking dish, spread evenly and sprinkle the remaining stuffing/butter mixture on top
- bake for 40 mins or until golden brown
Step By Step Video- here!