Lately I’ve really been craving Filet o’ Fish from good old Mc D’s.
STOP JUDGING ME!!
There is just something so perfect about the ratio of soft bun, melted cheese, crispy fish and cool tartar sauce that makes me want to send Ronald a love letter.
Since hitting up the drive thru isn’t an IDEAL way to spend one’s day, I decided to create my own- Wifey Style.
Let’s Get Wife’d Up!
WHAT YOU NEED/GROCERY LIST:
- Trader Joe’s reduced fat fish sticks. (3 per sando) You can really use any fish stick, but these are healthy, tasty and fit so nicely on the bun..
- Kraft singles- 2 per
- hamburger buns
- tartar sauce
What To Do:
- pre heat your oven to 400
- bake the frozen fish sticks till they are brown and crisp
- cut the bun, throw a slice of cheese on one side of the bun and pop into the oven for about 3 mins, until the cheese gets melty
- remove from oven, spread cold tartar on the other half of the bun
- close your eyes, bite into sandwich and praise Ronald for the inspiration!